Tuesday, October 27, 2009

it's me. supposedly "happy" me.
I am wondering why.
Really. Why?
Why is there so many things to worry about?
I naively thought that nothing could bother me anymore after what seemed to be torture, EOYs. For once, i really thought I would never face anything worse than that.
But reality proved me wrong. VERY wrong indeed.
You would never understand how stressful it is (or rather 'they are')

But! (turning point, note this for lit. response ;D)
I will persevere on.
Because i know that you will always be there for me.
Always supporting me when i fall and comforting me whenever I felt utterly miserable.
Always lending me a ear to pour all my misery to.
Always there to cheer me up when I really felt like giving everything up.

There are a lot of things i would like to say. Each as grateful as the other.
But you know how limited my vocabulary is, there is no good vocab i could use for my gratitude.
So, Im just going to end off, with a simple but strong

THANK YOU!



you knoe who i am dontcha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home