Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Whatz up people!? EMILY' HERE!

Okay, here's the thing. I have removed 21 guns by Green Day to PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME by PINK. Play it!!!!

woo hoo!!!! I HEART that song, not sure about you guys. Anway, hope you like it!!! (I mean hope you luv it) *laughs*

No band tomorrow. Phew, gd thing zoac' I can go home early~~~~~`` ;D

I found out the meanings of our names too, cause I was looking for good stuff to post online :D

Here GOES:

Felicia: It is a Latin Name, meaning happy, lucky and fortunate.

Joanne: It is a Hebrew Name, meaning God is Gracious.

Emily: It is a Latin Name, meaning rivial, laborious and eager.


*raises eyebrows* Interesting eh? ;)

That's all for now. Look out for further posts from (da da da dum* dramaatic effecct) EMILY!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home