Saturday, October 24, 2009


Hi again. I can't think of any other more "Interesting" ways to start my post.
.

Anway,

this is posted after practising my piano Grade 6 exam song. .... ...... I'm thinking..................................................................................thinking....what to type but I dunno... WHAT SHOULD I WRITE ABOUT NOW..... NEVERMIND!!!!.........

Oh I know! You know, just this weekend, my bro, father and me were watching this really, really, really cool movie that my father bought.

It's called THE TRIANGLE.

You guys must seriously watch it. It's about The Bermuda Triangle (think you've heard if it) and a team of four works on a mission to try and find an answer to all the missing ships and planes that passes over it. And one of them is an ocean engineer who is named Emily too!!!! That's so cool!!! It's like I'm in the movie :D! There's also a scientist, a journalist and psychic. And that if they manage to find the anwer, EACH of them gets $5 MILLION DOLLARS from a billionare who hired them.

And then, they talk about wormholes, people being transported to another "world" when they pass over the bermuda triangle. And it's really eye-opening with all the bizarre occurences surrounding them caused by the triangle , which becomes gradually nightmarish.

The movie is really engaging and there a lot twists here and that. All the better. I have always thought Science Fiction movies as really cool and yes, THE TRIANGLE rox.

Wow, I have written so much over a movie. *raises eyebrows*

Since that it so, this post will stop here.

Love, Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home