Wednesday, October 28, 2009

AHHHHHHHH........
i can't stand it any longer. Not anymore.
I can't believe it. I actually thought about this: I'd rather take the EOYs now than all my cca stuff. They freak me out like never before. But I know deep inside, that I still love my cca. Nevertheless, that is no longer giving me energy to propel myself forward. Not enough energy. And i dun know how im going to find them. I... just feel so so tired...and stressed. You might not believe it either, that this is way much stressful than EOYs.

This week is so filled up, with activities. Stressful activities I MEAN IT! KOTO,teaching yall first aid, NCOC (and the exams) and the one that bothers me the most (well at least a little more than the others since all others are also very important) COMP TRIAL!!!!!!!!!! can you believe it?? All in the next few days... all crammed up in those horrible days.

It's hard to imagine what fri's cca would be like...*shudders* I dun want to think. I really feel like crying my heart out now. But there are no tears. maybe i could just bear it thru, and be over with the darkest storms. I dun know. Im confused and very very tired and freaking nervous.

It's all crammed. all those stressful activities over such a short piece of time.

I guess i'll just have to believe it and face it. think of ways to deal with it, all of it. without having to break down in between...

i'll not sign off with my "happy" names. but just with a simply blue,
Chunmin T.T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home