Saturday, November 7, 2009

yoyoyo~
sorry for not posting for the past few days? or has it been a week? i dunno. nvm, anyway.
Thanks Joanne for standing by my side on friday, when i forgot to bring my tee and had to run home and back again. bleahz~ i thought i couldnt make it. so afriad mans. But in the end, the buses came like so fast and i couldn't remeber running so fast my self too. Thats' a bit lucky, and i didn't get scolded. Woah~ thanks Lily too. for being so optimistic (when im supposed to be more optimistic than you! Im a high "I" you know...:D) thanks for cheering me up and saying the "does this matter a year from now?" haha. you sound philosophic. :DD lols. anw, jiayou for ccas. I knoe we can pull thru tgt.

Love,
jolly (the one who is trying to be happier than emily)^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home