Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hola!! (Hello in Spanish)
It's your Emily here :D
I just came back from Bukit Batok Nature Reserve (forced by my mum, she says its for my own good). There was this Pool Plaza inside and I was quite surprised when I saw it. The scenery there was actually nice.
The pool there was quit, still and clear like a mirror, you could see the reflection of trees and the reddish-brown cliff alongside the pool in it. Well, my brother and I started throwing pebbles in the pool and I loved the sound the pebble made.
"Plop!"
There were ripples on the water surface too made by the pebbles.
The pool looked as if it was shimmering under the sunlight. The air was good too :P

Later, the pizza man will be delivering pizza to my house!!!! Yay!!!!
Then at 6.00 pm which is still hours later, I will have tennis lesson with my cousins.

bEST OF ALL, next whole week is holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. My mum says the important visitor next Friday coming to our school might have something to do with the APEC meeting.
Oh, the pizza man is here!!!!

Amor,
Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home