Friday, October 23, 2009

A Novice

Hi there.
Gosh.. first time posting. Kind of excited, ya.
Yeah.
Just came back from psl camp.
Fun but tiring... Next year, will be taking 113 for Sec 1 orientation.
Wonder if it would turn out fine with my team.
Okay, let's not crap about this.. haha
I'm sure u all are anticipating about what I did during the camp right?
Shan't tell u. It's for me to know, and u to find out.
Here goes My Rep again:
SECRET...

But I can tell you what I enjoyed most about this psl camp.
There was this movie appreciation session at night and we watched "Journey to the Centre of Earth".
Can assured u all, minna- san, It's really really nice.
If you got a chance,
Watch it
If not,
You will regret it.

All right that's all for now.
By the way, this is Joanne here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home